Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Complex 15 Theraputic Moisturizing Face Cream Review!


LET'S TALK MOISTURIZER!


If you are anything like me, then you may have super sensitive, dry, and very acne-prone skin. I have tried every facial moisturizer under the sun and faced little success. Everything I tried seemed to make me break out with either pimples or hives! Over summer 2012, I was introduced to this product called 
Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream.

This has become my HG for facial moisturizers. I HATE the feeling of any moisturizer, cream, lotion, etc. However, I can hide my legs for example, but my face, my face has to weather the storm everyday uncovered.  

So let me list you out what I find to be so great about this product:
-hypoallergenic
-noncomedogenic
-fragrance-free
-very light on the skin
-does not leave shine
-does not cause break outs
-dermatologist created and approved
-not greasy 
-does not contain mineral oil, parabens or lanolin
-cheap!!! (approx. $6)
-absorbs super quick
-water-based so it hydrates well
-does not burn or cause any irritation
-2.5oz tube lasts a really long time
-tiny drop covers the whole face
-Some people complain about the consistency (I actually like how thin it is, it glides right onto skin and you don't have to work so much to get it in)
-No SPF (a lot of people are into SPF containing products these days)

I wasn't really able to find fault with this product. Like I said, it is my holy grail moisturizer. Others make my skin feel like it's about to crack, but this one soothes like no other and leaves me feeling like I actually just washed my face or something.
In quoting the package, "formulated for mild to severe dry skin with a system modeled from nature. It contains lecithin, a phospholipid water-binding agent found naturally in the skin. Each phospholipid molecule holds 15 molecules of water, restoring the natural moisture balance" The front of the package states that it "contains phospholipids: which restore & maintain natural moisture balance in dry, sensitive skin"-Makers of Complex 15.

If you haven't already, I recommend you try this stuff out! It is pretty cheap. I buy mine on Amazon. They also have body lotion as well, but like I said, I only use stuff on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment