Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil Review!

Hollywood Tea Tree Oil

I love having tea tree oil as a go-to when I need to zap a zit! Sometimes, you have a really stubborn one and you have tried product after product to get rid of it, but it only seems to irritate your skin even more??? Well, why not try a more natural approach?

Tea Tree Oil is a natural way to dry out a pimple before it gets out of hand. As you all know, I suffer from acne :( But I have a few tricks up my sleeve to calm it down.

I wanna keep this post short. So I am just going to list you off the great pros and maybe a con or two.

Pros:
-Dries out pimple quick
-Only have to leave on a few minutes
-Can even skin tone
-Prevents future breakouts in spots applied
-Also heals scars!!!!!
-Moisturizing (leaves your skin feeling soft)
-Ultra gentle!
-Works on blackheads, whiteheads, and cysts
-Anti-bacterial
-Works on all skin types
-Works almost overnight
-Generally inexpensive (depending on where you get it, brand, etc.)
-Natural!!

Con(s):
-Smell (it's smell can be a bit much at first, but you get used to it)

And there you have it! If you are getting breakouts just try this, it won't hurt anything!

A few other uses:
-Dry/Itchy Scalp
-Aloe Vera
-Contains Vitamin E (great for your skin!)
-Fights Fungus!

No comments:

Post a Comment